Re: Greek letters

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011
      Forget it, it doesn't work.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011
        yes

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011
          It must be because you have them installed on your computer. Most non-Greeks, including me, don't. So I may have to do it in html for Yahoo Groups (and also for the web):

          http://htmlhelp.com/reference/html40/entities/symbols.html

          Looks like James did it that way at the RS Archive.

          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011
            .....the word εμθειας (eutheiās) must.....

            This is a little off, because I can't find the codes for the exact letters I want, but it should be working....

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 1, 2011
              wrong again, Yahoo Groups sucks.

              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 2, 2011

                > "When the words τόѵ ἂγγελόѵ occur..."
                >
                > Can everybody see the Greek letters in the two words between "words" and
                > "occur" ?
                >
                > Tarjei

                Yes, you have to see go to "view", then "character encoding", then "unicode UTF8"
                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 2, 2011
                  Interesting! Thanks, Frank!