Rudolf Steiner on anthro-wackos

    Message 1 of 1 , May 30 10:07 AM
      Rudolf Steiner:
      "Before beginning to work at his spiritual development a man may have been a reasonable, possibly also a very intelligent and at the same time, humble person who went through life without committing any particular stupidities. Then, after beginning this development, he may become arrogant and do all sorts of senseless things. He seems to have lost his bearings in life. To those familiar with the spiritual world the reason for this is clear."
      ( -- GA 124, lecture 1: "On the Investigation and Communication of Spiritual Truths", Berlin, 17th October, 1910)
      This means there's a rational explanation for the wacko-phenomenon: Foul language, vehement outbursts, holocaust denials, bordering insanity, seductions to the Dark Side in the Abyss,  and a wide range of additional pathologies we have witnessed here since 2003.

      Steiner has described this wacko-phenomenon elsewhere too, and I'll be happy to share those quotes next time I come across them. His explanations for the holefolk-phenomenon are more numerous and very informative, -- something else we may come back to.

      Coming soon to a computer near you. Happy summer to all cybertrolls out there!