Monotheism (was: Modern Israel)

    Message 1 of 114 , May 20, 2011
      The problem is monotheism, which is always about my god gonna kick your god's butt.

      So let's see... Jesus will kick Jehovah's butt, and then they'll both gang up on Allah. And they're gonna have those silly medieval titles, like landlords, monarchs, generalissimos, judges, juntas, high priests, lords of lords, kings of kings, queens of queens, earls of earls, dukes of dukes, knights of knights, (in spades, diamonds, hearts, or cloves, one assumes),emperors of emperors, popes of popes, captains of captains, sergeants of sergeants, lieutenants of lieutenants (I like that one: My lieutenant Jesus is gonna trump your captain Allah and beat him red and sore and shoot him full of holes) and admirals of admirals -- those are the monotheistic gods who know all there is to know and have absolute power. I think it's a good thing for those wannabe metaphysical dictators to kick each other's butts very hard. That's much more fun than football anyway.

      Message 114 of 114 , May 20, 2011