Re: Bach's Grail Castle

  • Charlie
    Message 1 of 37 , May 2 1:47 PM
      With respect to Cosmic Music, I remembered I'd found this about the Lambdoma quite recently and put it on my blog:

      http://alchemical-weddings.com/alchemical-weddings/lambdoma

      Cx
    • bikhe hozho
      Message 37 of 37 , May 4 6:00 PM
        You must be the only person in the whole wide world who _ever_ thought Margaret Thatcher was hot. Geez, Frank. You're slipping.

        Stephen