Re: John Paul's miracles

    Message 1 of 10 , May 2, 2011

      > I don't think he should have to have a miracle to be called a Saint.

      Here we disagree, Dottie. I think a saint should have a huge collection of miracles under his belt, or be able to repeat his favorite miracle at the snap of anybody's fingers. Come to think of it, Peter Staudenmaier would be an excellent saint. He's a Jesuit, you know, and he is a word magician who can pull Nazis out of his hat on stage, and out of any Steiner-text. So PS is very good with his sleight-of-hand miracles and should be canonized.

      Message 2 of 10 , May 2, 2011
        Well, actually come to think of it, we are all called Saints in the Bible and that's without miracles. I believe it is Saint Paul who salutes the saint's as in all who endeavor to keep the tasks of Christ before mankind. I will see if I can find that passage. And of course that is without miracles:) well, maybe the miracles is just living and overcoming the material world in our thinking and so forth.

        All good things,

        Message 3 of 10 , May 2, 2011
          Hmmm, this is interesting and I've never heard of him and I'm not sure so many other have as well......

          Here is what is considered a gospel, more like a letter, but I am immediately struck by the 'multiply' aspect pertaining to Jesus Christ. Or maybe its just its what Rudolf Steiner shares in regards to 'imitations' or imprints of the Christ and then also of Christian Rosenkreutz's sheaths......

          But who is this man, this student of Lazarus John that lived to be about as old as he and why is he coming forth now to say hello:)))

          All good things,

          Message 4 of 10 , May 2, 2011
            Or maybe I"m being a cynic now, maybe it was JPII's second miracle, as the timing would suggest...

            Can any Americans on board explain all this to me, is it par for the course in an election campaign, is it just a sublime coincidence or is it what might be called a 'Turkish Bath' in our local London green language?