Hole-quote of the week

    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 21, 2011
      "Many anthroposophists have trouble discussing Steiner's teachings because they don't know what Steiner's works say."

      ( -- Peter Staudenmaier)
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 21, 2011
        Here is a very close follow-up:

        "No one wins such devilish arguments, and a lot of time is lost when other more useful ways of wasting our time are possible - such as beating each other up for what we are or are not willing to stand behind as truth, goodness and the American Way."

        ( -- Joel Wendt)

        Comment:

        The American Way is no good. Neither is the French Way, the Russian Way nor the Chinese Way. Only the Scandinavian Way will do, especially the Norwegian Way. Truth, goodness, and the Norwegian Way, that sounds about right. It's so superior to the American Way. Norwegen Über Alles und Onkel Taz Über Norwegen und Tasmania auch.

        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 22, 2011

          > Comment:
          >
          > The American Way is no good. Neither is the French Way, the Russian Way nor the Chinese Way. Only the Scandinavian Way will do, especially the Norwegian Way. Truth, goodness, and the Norwegian Way, that sounds about right. It's so superior to the American Way. Norwegen �ber Alles und Onkel Taz �ber Norwegen und Tasmania auch.

          Golly, Taz, I never realized that. Please advise: What, exactly, *is* the Norwegen way?
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 22, 2011

            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 25, 2011
              "Boring and predictable attacks are fine too, as far as I'm concerned." ( -- Peter Staudenmaier)
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011
                > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <elfuncle@> wrote:
                > >
                > > Comment:
                > >
                > > The American Way is no good. Neither is the French Way, the Russian Way nor the Chinese Way. Only the Scandinavian Way will do, especially the Norwegian Way. Truth, goodness, and the Norwegian Way, that sounds about right. It's so superior to the American Way. Norwegen �ber Alles und Onkel Taz �ber Norwegen und Tasmania auch.
                _________

                Looks like you're right, Tarjei.

                http://artsbeat.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/04/29/superman-renounces-his-u-s-citizenship/?hp

                We got no queen and now not even Superman. Batman next???
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 29, 2011

                  Message 8 of 16 , May 30, 2011

                    Peter S. "Steiner supported WWI."
                    Frank: " - and this guy calls himself a historian; so hey, look at me, I'm an astronaut!"
                    Careful there, Frank, careful. An astronaut is a space cadet; a space cadet is a wacko. We have plenty of astronauts flying in and out of here as it is (=anthro-wackos; see Steiner's explanation in my recent post), and trust me, you don't want to hang with that crowd.

                    On the other hand, PS' version of history qualifies him as a space cadet, an anti-anthro-wacko. Anthro-wackos and anti-anthro-wackos are like yin and yang in the netherworld, like matter and anti-matter in the subnatural strata where the sun don't shine. Like I suggested, Steiner's diagnostics with regard to holefolk-wackiness should be explored, and we may come back to it.

                    Tarjei

                  • ted.wrinch
                    Message 9 of 16 , May 30, 2011

                      T.

                      Ted Wrinch

                      Message 10 of 16 , May 30, 2011
                        Der Staudi as you call him lives in his own world of his own making, with a handful of faithful, uncritical fans. He is so busy molding the history of anthroposophy and Nazism to his own liking he has no time for medieval or ancient history, nor the Enlightenment period or the early stages of the long 19th century (beginning in the second half of the 18th century). He is so obsessed with distorting the history of anthroposophy and the biography of Steiner that he never gets to do any proper historical work. No need to humor him, he is just a bore. If he wasn't, he wouldn't be inserting his incessant complaints and insults about esotericists and "latter-day Steiner-admirers" in almost every text he types and blame the lack of interest in his tomes and discussions on denial and ignorance among the disinterested.

                        Message 11 of 16 , May 30, 2011
                          Utterly ridiculous this man is... my goodeness he knows no shame for himself as if he's completely disconnected to reality as it is versus reality as he wishes and tries to prove.... utterly hopeless he is in this research... my god

                          Message 12 of 16 , May 30, 2011
                            It's because they hate freedom. They hate our way of life, our thinking, willing and feeling. They're a network of evildoers hiding in subterranean grottos and caves deep down in the Abyss where the sun don't shine, but sooner or later somebody will smoke them out, expose them and bring them to justice because they can run but they can't hide forever. And on future Jupiter, they'll have devolved into swamp sponges that progressive humanity will tread underfoot, together with their dear friends Adolf and Goering and Goebbels and Himmler and Mengele and Eichmann and the rest. And in their quaggy swamp they'll continue to shift the blame for the holocaust from Adolf and Himmler to Steiner and Marie. They'll be like the Morlocks in The Time Machine or the Orcs in The Lord of the Rings, cannibalistic and odoriferous.

                            Message 13 of 16 , May 30, 2011
                              Rudolf Steiner:
                              "We now breathe air. On Jupiter there will in essence be no air. Instead, Jupiter will be surrounded by a substance that, in comparison to our air, will be something refined, something etheric. In this substance those human beings will live who have reached the goal of the earth. Those others who have remained behind, however, will have to breathe something like a repulsively warm, boiling, fiery air infused with a dank stuffiness full of fetid odors. Thus the people who did not attain the maturity appropriate to the earth will be a cross for the other Jupiter people, for they will have a pestilent effect in the environment, in the swamps and other land masses of Jupiter. The fluid-physical components of the bodies of these people will be comparable to a liquid which constantly seeks to solidify, freezes up, coagulates. Consequently these beings will not only have this horrendous air to breathe but also a bodily state in which the blood would seem continually to congeal, to cease to remain fluid. The actual physical body of these beings will consist of a kind of slimy substance more revolting than the bodily substance of our present snails and fully equipped to secrete something like a kind of crust surrounding them. This crust will be softer than the skin of our present snakes, like a kind of soft scaly armor. Thus will these beings live in a rather less than appealing manner in the elements of Jupiter."
                              ( -- The Significance of Spiritual Research For Moral Action , Bielefeld, March 6, 1911, GA 127)

                              > It's because they hate freedom. They hate our way of life, our thinking, willing and feeling. They're a network of evildoers hiding in subterranean grottos and caves deep down in the Abyss where the sun don't shine, but sooner or later somebody will smoke them out, expose them and bring them to justice because they can run but they can't hide forever. And on future Jupiter, they'll have devolved into swamp sponges that progressive humanity will tread underfoot, together with their dear friends Adolf and Goering and Goebbels and Himmler and Mengele and Eichmann and the rest. And in their quaggy swamp they'll continue to shift the blame for the holocaust from Adolf and Himmler to Steiner and Marie. They'll be like the Morlocks in The Time Machine or the Orcs in The Lord of the Rings, cannibalistic and odoriferous.
                              >
                              > Tarjei
                              >
                              > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold dottie_z@ wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Utterly ridiculous this man is... my goodeness he knows no shame for himself as if he's completely disconnected to reality as it is versus reality as he wishes and tries to prove.... utterly hopeless he is in this research... my god
                              > >

                              > > "Hence only by means of love can we give real help for karma to work out in the right way." Rudolf Steiner

                            • Mike
                              Message 14 of 16 , May 30, 2011
                                This is kinda funny! Thanks for the Heads up T. Sounds like the PS 9000 is still functioning as usual, stranded in the Odyssey orbiting Jupiter. Waiting.

                                Nice to see this list still going strong. My best to old friends and new.

                                In love

                                Mike

                                Message 15 of 16 , May 31, 2011
                                  I should add to the below that those creatures have a special hatred of anthroposophical breathing, especially the intercostal diaphragmatic method of breathing we learned in drama school. And when an anthroposophist, a theosophist, or any other esotericist or latter-day Steiner- or Blavatsky-admirer, chants a Tibetan mantra, a homage to the sun verse, or simply meditates upon the higher hierarchies or the astral cosmos while doing his or her anthroposophical intercostal diaphragmatic breathing exercises, the hole gets so seething hot it almost melts in the tremors of demonic wrath, causing earthquakes. That's when they lose control and write very silly things.

                                  But an anthroposophist doesn't have to do breathing exercises to kindle deadly hole-hatred; all he or she need to do is breathe. They hate it when anthroposophists breathe, drink, eat, sleep, think, feel and act. If it were legally possible, the holefolks would propose a law denying oxygen to esotericists. They simply want them to die out, to choke to death.

                                  The holefolks are developing a sense of smell superior to progressive humanity, similar to wolves, werewolves and trolls -- not cybertrolls but forest and mountain trolls.

                                  In one Norwegian fairy tale, Askeladden (the hero/protagonist) enters the castle where the princess is held captive by the seven-headed troll.

                                  The princess tells Askeladden to drink an elixir that will give him the strangth to lift and wield a huge sword, so he can chop the seven heads off the troll in one stroke. So he stands behind the door, waiting. When the troll enters the castle, he cries:

                                  "I smell a Christian man's blood!"

                                  That's it! The troll smells Christian blood just like holefolks smell esotericist breathing, anthroposophical breath! So now they are dreaming of developing dragon firebreath they can use as a weapon against anthro-breathers. But fortunately, they won't evolve into huge dragons, but as Steiner says, they'll be breathing "something like a repulsively warm, boiling, fiery air infused with a dank stuffiness full of fetid odors." And their skin will have a resemblance to reptiles, "kind of soft scaly armor," byt that's as close as they get to their dream of flying dragons. And instead of breathing fire proper like they desire, they'll have to breathe "repulsively warm, boiling, fiery air infused with a dank stuffiness full of fetid odors." Anthroposophists and the rest of progressive humanity, however, will be breathing a refined etheric substance. Deep in their subconscious the holefolks know this will happen, and that's why they hate anthroposophical breathing so vehemently today.

                                  Message 16 of 16 , Jun 1, 2011

                                    > In one Norwegian fairy tale, Askeladden (the hero/protagonist) enters
                                    > the castle where the princess is held captive by the seven-headed troll.
                                    >
                                    > The princess tells Askeladden to drink an elixir that will give him the
                                    > strangth to lift and wield a huge sword, so he can chop the seven heads
                                    > off the troll in one stroke. So he stands behind the door, waiting. When
                                    > the troll enters the castle, he cries:
                                    >
                                    > "I smell a Christian man's blood!"
                                    >
                                    > That's it! The troll smells Christian blood just like holefolks smell
                                    > esotericist breathing, anthroposophical breath!

                                    The Orcs smell manflesh, check it out:

                                    What is it? What do you smell? - MANFLESH!

                                    Some of those Orcs are holefolks, and they specialize in smelling anthrobreath!