Re: Stump

    Message 1 of 39 , Apr 2 6:59 AM

      > Wow. What a disappointment, realizing that Tom Hanks is an asshole.
      > Frank

      I didn't realize that the video was a satire on something else which happily doesn't reach Argentina. Apologies to Mr Hanks, although dining with Diana and having a wife who's Pete K's pal is questionable.
      Frank

      Message 39 of 39 , Apr 4 8:36 AM
        It seems to me that the key here is in the word "see", meaning that by Jesus's intervention - and his own faith - the blind man was able to see spiritually, become intitiated. btw, where it reads "Lord", the Greek could also mean "sir".
        Frank