Re: McCarthy in the Hole

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 27, 2011
      There will be a congressional hearing someday when Dan Dugan will claim to have proof of anthroposophists -- some of them card-carrying members of the Anthropophical society -- being present throughout the US Department of Education in particular, and also in the State Department and the CIA in general. There will be a widespread fear of a Threefolding New World Order ruled by Waldorfers.