Re: Sex in the future (was: Where's the Truth?)

  • nu_cee
    Message 1 of 143 , Mar 22, 2011
      Actually, Tarjei... there are some of us who assert this "sex in the future" is the case as we speak (especially through spoken prayer); where only because of inappropriate focus in consciousness, the reality of dominion over the various spiral storms upon our earth and our relation in the galactic community is in increasing disarray, and moving toward a newer evolve.

      So it is that our self-education should inform the forthcoming images of reality by the means of group prayer and its interior sexual connotations that induce the birth and appearance of a that new evolve.

      Ah, the science of the anthro...

      nuchamber

      > The troll ain't me; it's Rudolf Steiner:
      >
      > http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/GA100/English/LR1942/19071116p01.html
      >
      > "The larynx is destined to be the human organ of reproduction in a distant future, strange as this may sound at present. Just as man, by means of speech, can already transpose his thoughts into vibrations of the air, he will in the future be able to create his own image by means of the word."

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Charlotte Cowell <charlottecowell@> wrote:
      > >
      > > This is getting distinctly trollish, might have to leave you folks to it!

    • nu_cee
      Message 143 of 143 , Mar 22, 2011