The "Sweet Spot".

  • overwhelmedseeker
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 16, 2011
      Oh Hi,
      My friend mentioned about remaining within the "sweet spot" and I could not help but notice a similarity to Ying/Yang and the Tau. A feeling of "Being-ness" supposedly arises in that 'spot', although I have not yet asked him if that inward feeling of Being-ness of the "sweet spot" is a Luciferic-elemental perception, or a result of a true marriage within the Tau?

      Cheers!
      S.