Hmmm interesting.

  • varna_husq
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 15, 2011
      From The Evolution of the Earth and Man and The Influence of the Stars:

      "The sun is very different from what the physicists of today imagine. They would be very astonished if they were to approach it: they would not find fiery gas but they would find something that causes any earthly substance to be sucked in and disappear. The sun is an empty space that exerts suction"

      From The Telegraph 2002

      Researchers say Pioneer 10, which took the first close-up pictures of Jupiter before leaving our solar system in 1983, is being pulled back to the sun by an unknown force.

      http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/space/1384420/Mysterious-force-holds-back-Nasa-probe-in-deep-space.html

      From Revelations and the Work of The Priest:

      "Satan lies in wait for every comet that turns up. He wants to catch hold of it and use the direction of its momentum to disrupt the orbits of the planets and thus also of the earth. This really is going on in the universe: the satanic forces are lying in wait with the intention of changing the whole planetary system."

      From The Daily Mail:

      Massive dark object 'lurking on edge of solar system hurling comets at Earth'

      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-1336540/Massive-dark-object-lurking-edge-solar-hurling-comets-Earth.html

      'V' for Veruca.
    • bikhe hozho
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 15, 2011