Hole Quote of the Month

    Message 1 of 15 , Feb 1, 2011
      "the Waldorf Critics are to anthroposophy as masturbaters are to sex." ( -- Frank)

      Message 2 of 15 , Feb 4, 2011

        > "the Waldorf Critics are to anthroposophy as masturbaters are to sex." ( -- Frank)

        "And above all we should not think that the sharpest powers of opposition are not active from all sides against what strives for the well-being of humanity.
        I have already indicated to you what is being done in the world in opposition to our movement, what hostility is activated against us. I feel myself obliged to make these things known to you, so that you should never say to yourself: We have already refuted this or that. We have refuted nothing, because these opponents are not interested in the truth. They prefer to ignore as much as possible the facts and simply aim slanderous accusations from all corners..."
        R. Steiner - The History and Actuality of Imperialism
        http://www.southerncrossreview.org/75/imperialism3.html
      • val2160
        Message 3 of 15 , Feb 6, 2011

          > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" elfuncle@ wrote:
          > >
          > > "the Waldorf Critics are to anthroposophy as masturbaters are to sex." ( -- Frank)

          > "And above all we should not think that the sharpest powers of opposition are not active from all sides against what strives for the well-being of humanity.
          > I have already indicated to you what is being done in the world in opposition to our movement, what hostility is activated against us. I feel myself obliged to make these things known to you, so that you should never say to yourself: We have already refuted this or that. We have refuted nothing, because these opponents are not interested in the truth. They prefer to ignore as much as possible the facts and simply aim slanderous accusations from all corners..."
          > R. Steiner - The History and Actuality of Imperialism
          > http://www.southerncrossreview.org/75/imperialism3.html

          "So, remember that whether you have a good reputation or a bad one, it has no objective reality at all. It is not worth caring about. The great teachers of the past never bothered about such things. They always answered slander and disparagement with kindness and with patience."
          -- Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche
          Message 4 of 15 , Feb 6, 2011
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@...> wrote:

            > <http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HF-7BiYhl7w/TU4aDwhbI_I/AAAAAAAAI38/pkbk62NQb\
            > P0/s1600/dilgo-khyentse-rinpoche.jpg> "So, remember that whether you
            > have a good reputation or a bad one, it has no objective reality at all.
            > It is not worth caring about. The great teachers of the past never
            > bothered about such things. They always answered slander and
            > disparagement with kindness and with patience." -- Dilgo Khyentse
            > Rinpoche

            Not Rudy's style.
            f.
          • val2160
            Message 5 of 15 , Feb 6, 2011

              \
              > > P0/s1600/dilgo-khyentse-rinpoche.jpg> "So, remember that whether you
              > > have a good reputation or a bad one, it has no objective reality at
              all.
              > > It is not worth caring about. The great teachers of the past never
              > > bothered about such things. They always answered slander and
              > > disparagement with kindness and with patience." -- Dilgo Khyentse
              > > Rinpoche
              > >
              > Not Rudy's style.
              > f.
              No shit, Sherlock.-Val