To the hole: I plead guilty and confess! And Jesus loves you!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 30, 2011
      Because this thread bears my name, I assume these remarks are aimed at me:

      Re: The Vindication of Tarjei Straume
      Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:13 am
      "ericwijnants"

      Pete wrote:"I think I'm noticing a new phenomenon in Waldorf/Anthro circles... NOBODY,apparently, is willing to admit they are an actual living, breathing, walking, talking Anthroposophist... OK, one or two maybe, but most people, if you ask them head on, DENY that they are Anthroposophists. "

      I think these type of Steiner followers (or/and Steiner defenders) simple want
      to say (or hide themselves behind the fact) that they are not card carrying
      members of the AS.

      Regards,
      Eric

      My response:

      I confess! I'm not a card-carrying member of the AS at the present time, but I HAVE been a member once. ("Have you ever been a member of the Communist Party?") I also confess having been a fellow traveler on many occasions, and that I have participated in anthroposophical meetings. I won't tell you who was present at these meetings, because I don't rat on others. But I do confess familiar spirits and sex with the Devil's daughter. I read Steiner just the way a Communist reads Marx, and I confess being an anthroposophist -- even a living, breathing, walking, talking one -- and a heretic, a deviant, a pervert, a weirdo, an occultist, an esotericist or any other -ist you wish to pin on me. I'm prepared to be blacklisted, imprisoned and burned at the stake. Bring it on.

      And Jesus send his love and blessings to the Abyss.
      "And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not." ( -- John 1:5)