UFO visits Dome of the rock - Temple mount - Jerusalem 28.01.2011

  • Searching For The Truth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2011
      ~Saturday, January 29, 2011
      UFO - Dome of the rock - Temple mount - Jerusalem 28.01.2011

      This morning around 01:00 AM at the promenade of Armon Hantziv in Jerusalm, an amazing ufo aircraft hovered and dropped over Jerusalem old city (mount Moriah) Dome of the Rock,Temple Mount,قبة الصخرة, הר הבית. It hovers for awhile then you see a bright flash just before the craft shoots into the sky accompanied by red flashing lights above(original video). Including the cell phone footage from the guy infront of the original video so you can see the UFO craft from two perspectives ~ http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/

      Lawrence
    • griromero
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2011
        Thanks for the info you provide, but I have to say that visiting your website is a bit of a hassle. Can I ask you to let the visitor launch the youtube videos you have there, every time two or three go playing at the same time and one has to go and look for the ones among many to pause them. I have you bookmarked and I thank you for your efforts, but I wanted to give you a little feedback.

        Now, what is your comment on this event?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 31, 2011
          It's because Jesus is an astronaut. This is probably a reconnaissance flight by some of Peter's deputies in preparation for the big day: The second coming, when the elect shall be raptured, i.e. beamed onboard. Jesus may take a survey too, saying "Beam me down, Peter -- James and Mary and I are gonna check out some drop sites for the plagues after rapture time. We'll be hitting the biggest cities with our nastiest stuff. And Peter, keep plagues on stun while we're looking for the Apocalyptic Sea Beast, we don't wanna disturb him yet."

          Yes indeed, when Jesus left the disciples on Ascension Day, he took off in a NASA starcraft, and like the Good Book says, he's returning in the same fashion, with an army of sonsabitches.

          Happy trippin.

          Tarjei