Gaydar

  • val2160
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 28, 2011

      My Gaydar went off immediately... I didn't get too far - sorry.

      (Oddly, now that I think of it... that seems to happen around a lot of Anthro
      men... there's always a very feminine side to them for some reason... anybody
      else notice this?)

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaydar

      Gaydar (a portmanteau of gay and radar) is the intuitive ability to assess someone's sexual orientation as gaybisexual, or straight. The function of gaydar relies on usually non-verbal sensory information and intuitions.

      I have, in fact, noticed this AND  I thought it was interesting that Gaydar is thought to be an intuitive ability that apparently has been scientifically documented as existing more in some populations than in others.  But then shit, I mean shoot, I 'spose there might be such a thing as bad intuition just as there might  be bad science. Here's to building a better mousetrap.-Val