~Sacred Crystal Water Blessing for Cleansing the Oceans~

  • Searching For The Truth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2011
      *5: Five is a significant number as this was symbolic to link in with the 5th dimensional vibrational frequencies and energies.

      **What we used for the Heart Light Grid: Aqua Quartz carved heart, Turquoise Quartz carved heart, *5 small Lemurian seed quartz crystals, 1 lemurian seed quartz carved heart, 1 quartz crystal carved heart, 1 pleiadian smokey quartz wand crystal, 2 wooden dolphins, Incense, Angel figure, Cleansing spray sage, Leaves and foliage from the nature surroundings of the area.

      The forest we did this ceremony in was at Big Sur in California.
      http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/2011/01/sacred-crystal-water-blessing-for.html

      Lawrence & Elaraia