Frank and the Anthroposophical Race

  • val2160
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2011
      F: WC racism! They disrespect the anthroposophical race and bounce (or at least
      "warn") at the slightest excuse...

      This points to the problem with seeing racism as an ideology IMO. Discourse, such as you are engaged in can and does sometimes reproduce systems of dominance and inequity.  I think racism has to include social practice by definition AND while I don't see how racism can be considered an ideology alone I also don't see how ideology could even be primary to racism above social practice.

      In other words-netiquette smetiqette.-Val