New anthroposophical murder mystery

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 21, 2011
      http://www.soulsofterrorbook.com/

      At WC they think Tarjei wrote it. I think it was Tom Mellett. Whoever wrote it should be made to walk the plank.
      Frank (No, it wasn't me)
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 21, 2011
        The only Norwegian anthroposophist who might have written anything in this vein would have to be -- the only one who comes close to mind is Kai Skagen. He has written strange and indigestible books on anthroposophical subjects in the past, an author by profession, but he always writes in Norwegian, and this book doesn't seem to have a Norwegian counterpart so it hasn't been translated, and I don't think Skagen's English is good enough to get a book like this published. And it's on Amazon, for sale! So you may be right about Tom, that this is perhaps one of his pranks, but is he a good enough thriller fiction writer to get this kind of thing out on the open market?

        Anyway, I appreciate the implied flattery from the Abyss of Total Confusion (and that confusion is bound to get a lot worse in the future, leading to insanity), -- not for making anthroposophy into some murderous evil secret org, but for assuming that I have the talent for writing commercial fiction.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 21, 2011
          Actually, Tarjei, being on the open market and in Amazon is absolutely no big deal. I can't find a web page for the publisher and it's almost certainly self published, with help from an organization calling itself publisher or not. Amazon takes anything with an ISBN number. This book is total crap, just trying to get on the "DaVinci Code" bandwagon like so many others. And I don't really think it' Tom.

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 21, 2011

            > This book is total crap, just trying to get on the "DaVinci Code" bandwagon like so many others.

            Well, if it's crap, the residents of the Unthinkable Facility will swallow it up hungrily, because their chronic constipation has resulted in a catastrophic absence of feces. So give them my regards and tell them I say bon appetit.