Re: Waldorf News for the Holefolks

    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 18, 2011
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@...> wrote:

      > I think the Pentagon's a little scary myself.-Val
      >
      > Mornings at the Pentagon
      >
      > By JOSEPH L. GALLOWAY
      > McClatchy Newspapers

      Or the web site that presented this. I don't believe it.
      Message 2 of 15 , Jan 18, 2011
        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <elfuncle@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Vladimir Putin has been visiting the Waldorf School in Moscow, where he presented the Waldorf School Director and Mathematics teacher Michael Sluch with a 'best teacher in Russia' award. Putin also said said that "such schools are schools for the future".
        > >
        > > http://www.ecswe.com/videos.php
        > >
        > > Hi holefolks, naa-na-naa-na-naaaa-naaaa!
        > >
        > > Tarjei

        Well, Tarjei, what they don't know is that Stalin had Waldorf schools all over the Gulag archipalego (sp?) - but when the Soviet Union crashed they were closed because they're so anti-democratic.
        Message 3 of 15 , Jan 18, 2011

          > Well, Tarjei, what they don't know is that Stalin had Waldorf schools all over the Gulag archipalego (sp?) - but when the Soviet Union crashed they were closed because they're so anti-democratic.

          Yea, imagine being sent to the principal's office because of pranks or truancy of whatever, to face Stalin.

          Tarjei
        • val2160
          Message 4 of 15 , Jan 18, 2011

            Message 5 of 15 , Jan 18, 2011
              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@...> wrote:

              > <fts.trasla@> wrote:
              > >

              > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" wdenval@
              > wrote:
              > > >

              > > > I think the Pentagon's a little scary myself.-Val
              > > >
              > > > Mornings at the Pentagon
              > > >
              > > > By JOSEPH L. GALLOWAY
              > > > McClatchy Newspapers
              > >

              > > Or the web site that presented this. I don't believe it.
              > > Frank
              >
              > http://voices.washingtonpost.com/inteldump/2008/09/fridays_in_the_pentag\
              > on.html
              > <http://voices.washingtonpost.com/inteldump/2008/09/fridays_in_the_penta\
              > gon.html>

              Ok, I take it back, it's true after all. I just couldn't believe that those pricks in colonel's and general's uniforms could be so fucking cynical; The first reader's comments after the article describe my feelings about the whole masquerade.
              Frank
            • val2160
              Message 6 of 15 , Jan 18, 2011

                > Ok, I take it back, it's true after all. I just couldn't believe that those pricks in colonel's and general's uniforms could be so fucking cynical; The first reader's comments after the article describe my feelings about the whole masquerade.
                > Frank

                Perhaps it was difficult to believe because you don't fucking live here, Frank.  The first commenter inadvertently participated in one en route to the Pentagon's clothing sales store one Friday.  Like I said-a scary bunch-Val
                Message 7 of 15 , Jan 18, 2011
                  --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@...> wrote:

                  > <fts.trasla@> wrote:
                  >
                  > > Ok, I take it back, it's true after all. I just couldn't believe that
                  > those pricks in colonel's and general's uniforms could be so fucking
                  > cynical; The first reader's comments after the article describe my
                  > feelings about the whole masquerade.
                  > > Frank
                  >
                  > Perhaps it was difficult to believe because you don't fucking live here,
                  > Frank. The first commenter inadvertently participated in one en route
                  > to the Pentagon's clothing sales store one Friday. Like I said-a scary
                  > bunch-Val

                  A Pentagon clothing store? Wow! Now I regret I don't live there. I always wanted a uniform. Btw Val, please watch you language; this is a family list.
                  Frank
                • val2160
                  Message 8 of 15 , Jan 19, 2011

                    > A Pentagon clothing store? Wow! Now I regret I don't live there. I always wanted a uniform. Btw Val, please watch you language; this is a family list.
                    > Frank

                    OMG I forgot! Here's something for the family folk then with cute uniforms even.-Val