SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Friendly discussion

  • fs13997
    Message 1 of 42 , Dec 25, 2010
      Similar to what you describe, flashes of light during meditation. Not specifically in the right eye corner, though. Alternatively, it is an effect on the optical nerve due to concentration in that area, but it is a normal effect , too. Are the flashes objective? I mean with certain other meditative practices there can be flashes in the room. Or maybe you may propose other possibilities. Possibly, these are 'fulminations' that result from alchemical transformation from within. I appreciate that you describe it as a good effect, which I understand as your perceiving these phenomena as positive. In fact, it is a result to understand that some effect is in the right direction.

      What have you noticed in relationship with places?

      Fred

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Are Thoresen" <arethore@...> wrote:

      > Fred,
      >
      > My proposal, or opinion, to find the individual path, is that each of us
      > must try different angles, and then see if there will be an effect. This
      > effect is it that we must be able to discuss on this list, to be able to
      > criticise and supply the different effects. I have for instance observed
      > that a good effect in developing spiritual organs is sudden flashes of light
      > in the right eye angle. If this appears, you are on the right way. This was
      > only an example.
      >

      > Are

    • fs13997
      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 25, 2010