Re: Hole-Quote of the Week with Comment

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2010
      There are other holequotes equally hilarious, but they're not worth citing. PS goes into never-ending tomes, which is his wont, especially when wanting to spin himself out of an untenable position or when he sets out to prove that 2+2=5 as an intellectual exercise or out of sheer boredom -- or because he believes it to be true.

      Diana is pulling her Queen Victoria by saying 'we're not amused' so there won't be any lols from that corner anymore, thank Lucy. And they're all cranky and argumentative and totally irrational and illogical because in case you've missed it, PLANS has now been laughed out of court time and time again for at least a decade, and they've been stuck with huge legal costs, so their cantankerous imbecility is very understandable. Now they're putting their remaining small change on rapture-crazed, gun-toting Christian fundies beating up some anthros for them, but like I said, they probably have to get baptized first, memorize a bunch of Bible verses and praise Jesus all day long if they want some of that fundy-dough.