Re: To be a survivor (was: Escape from the Steiner Dungeon of Death)

    Message 1 of 85 , Dec 5, 2010

      > You know, I (and others) have often wondered what could be the motive of those WC fanatics. And I have suspected that there could be something seriously psychologically wrong with the small hard core - sort of a group insanity...well, mental instability...you know what I mean. Now it seems to be confirmed.
      > Alicia - used to be Zooey - *hates* music and hates Waldorf schools because they forced her to do music. No psychologically sound person can possibly hate music.

      I forget to give the url on this one:
      Message 85 of 85 , Dec 25, 2010
        Happy, merry, jolly Christmas day to you, Frank -- and to everybody else here. Yes, the Pythagoras chapter is the best in this book by Schuré, I think too.

        Incidentally, the original files (ms word docs and tif images) are up until James has downloaded them for the RS Archive after the holidays:

        http://uncletaz.com/gr-init-docs/