Re: To be a survivor (was: Escape from the Steiner Dungeon of Death)

    Message 1 of 85 , Dec 5, 2010
      You know, I (and others) have often wondered what could be the motive of those WC fanatics. And I have suspected that there could be something seriously psychologically wrong with the small hard core - sort of a group insanity...well, mental instability...you know what I mean. Now it seems to be confirmed.
      Alicia - used to be Zooey - *hates* music and hates Waldorf schools because they forced her to do music. No psychologically sound person can possibly hate music. Peter and Diana claim that the word "dare" is meaningless for the lone purpose of trying to prove Tarjei wrong in something he wrote; and now they accuse me of illiteracy for pointing at the egg on their faces. We already know that Pete da Greek is a psychopath (sue me, Pete) and possibly a dangerous one, considering the way we raves against that school in California. Roger Rawling - wow! tearing his hair out in feigned anger. Tom Mellett went around the bend years ago and any day now he'll think he's the Pope...or at least the next one. They can't understand why the judge in their ridiculous case against Waldorf charter schools laughed them out of court - and even Wikipedia is against them. In fact, everyone is against them. They got that one almost right, but not for the reasons they think.

      Message 85 of 85 , Dec 25, 2010
        Happy, merry, jolly Christmas day to you, Frank -- and to everybody else here. Yes, the Pythagoras chapter is the best in this book by Schuré, I think too.

        Incidentally, the original files (ms word docs and tif images) are up until James has downloaded them for the RS Archive after the holidays:

        http://uncletaz.com/gr-init-docs/