Escape from the Steiner Dungeon of Death (was:When Pied Pipers play history)

    Message 1 of 85 , Dec 4, 2010

      > Well, I AM a native English speaker and I don't understand it either When someone writes "dares not" it means ..guess what..."dares not". And I can only say that Peter S. is totally confused by the Montana weather of he has gone around the bend or is merely full of shit.

      Of course he is full of that stuff, because he's chronically constipated like the rest of them, as explained by the Good Doctor who recommended laxatives. But that's of no concern; I'm more interested in why they won't tell us about their Great Escape from the Steiner Dungeon of Death and where the memorial is in honor of those who didn't survive those Waldorf horrors.

      Message 85 of 85 , Dec 25, 2010
        Happy, merry, jolly Christmas day to you, Frank -- and to everybody else here. Yes, the Pythagoras chapter is the best in this book by Schuré, I think too.

        Incidentally, the original files (ms word docs and tif images) are up until James has downloaded them for the RS Archive after the holidays:

        http://uncletaz.com/gr-init-docs/