Survivors escaped from Steiner's horrors (was: When Pied Pipers play history)

    Message 1 of 85 , Dec 4, 2010
      The Waldorf Survivors who managed to escape and find refuge underground in the Unthinkable Facility refuse to tell how they pulled off this incredible stunt of survival; they're stonewalling the topic by going off about language again and PS' opinions about Caesar's faulty battle memories. But we want to know the sensational untold story from those who were assumed dead in Steiner's hidden horror vaults, and also where that memorial is located in the memory of those who didn't make it, so we can also participate in honoring the Waldorf Dead.

      Message 85 of 85 , Dec 25, 2010
        Happy, merry, jolly Christmas day to you, Frank -- and to everybody else here. Yes, the Pythagoras chapter is the best in this book by Schuré, I think too.

        Incidentally, the original files (ms word docs and tif images) are up until James has downloaded them for the RS Archive after the holidays:

        http://uncletaz.com/gr-init-docs/