Auf Wiedersehen Dottie

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2010
      Dottie has unsubscribed and asked me to forward this message:

      "Hey Friends!

      Here is a cutey little video about our Jazz Poet's Social Club happening on Sunday's and we're getting ready to do a Raw Potluck at Elderberries after a cool Philly event at Arnolds we are told by an incredible young lady from Pottstown.

      http://vimeo.com/17428617

      I have to say it seems the change of life has finished its course:) thanks be to God! and it seems I am up and running to make things happen that seemed to have been waylaid by the last three years series of events. To accompany this happening it seems that...well I was wondering up in the clouds as it was pretty magical up there yesterday and I was wondering about Christian Rosenkreutz's wedding saga and in the morning I awoke to a dream of a marriage, I was preparing for the marriage of the Queen and it was oh such a happy event although I did not see the Queen I realized and at one point it seemed the wedding was mine, an interesting dream upon waking.....

      Anyhow with that said I want to share that tomorrow I am upon 48 and it seems to me that away I must go from this group that I have loved being apart of for many years now and the many friends I have made.

      Lots going on with 1 trying to pay my debts and 2 start to plan the Elderberries across the country and the final piece of the puzzle: Adriana in the states for a month.

      So away I go and my may we be strengthened for our tasks!

      Love love love,
      Dottie"