Re: The Great Initiates

  • val2160
    Message 1 of 85 , Dec 1, 2010
      So it-is-I thought if the pages were listed in blue in the contents they were available-but on the pull down tab for contents it only goes to page 84.  Ya just learn somethin' new everyday!-Val

      Message 85 of 85 , Dec 25, 2010
        Happy, merry, jolly Christmas day to you, Frank -- and to everybody else here. Yes, the Pythagoras chapter is the best in this book by Schuré, I think too.

        Incidentally, the original files (ms word docs and tif images) are up until James has downloaded them for the RS Archive after the holidays:

        http://uncletaz.com/gr-init-docs/