Re: Freemasonry (GA 93)

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 24, 2010
      Here is a synopsis of the basic theme:

      http://uncletaz.com/templelegend.html

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 25, 2010
        Jim tells me he already has this volume but hasn't put it out yet; it will be in the AS Archive in a month or two, so there's no need to scan it a second time.

        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 25, 2010
          http://atheism.about.com/od/imagegalleries/ig/Holy-Grail/Percival-holds-the-Holy-Grail.htm

          I had the inspiration about the Dove and the Grail ...Grail on Grail....

          and found  this link above at an atheist site of all places:) whew, d

          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 25, 2010
            click click likie likie dottie .. ;)) holy grail and percival and king arthur and lancelot -- not very good for atheists to look at although the idea is to show how ridiculous christian mythology is and why it belongs to the dark middle ages -- they should have included something about jfk and camelot on the white house lawn as a counterweight to the dark ages but jackie forgot to put the grail in there, and in '08 folks believed obama was born in a manger, what's this world coming to....

            > http://atheism.about.com/od/imagegalleries/ig/Holy-Grail/Percival-holds-the-Holy-Grail.htm
            >
            > I had the inspiration about the Dove and the Grail ...Grail on Grail....
            >
            > and foundĀ  this link above at an atheist site of all places:) whew, d
            >
            > "Hence only by means of love can we give real help for karma to work out in the right way." Rudolf Steiner

          • val2160
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 26, 2010
              It has happened.
               Give thanks
              and be blessed.
              Americans-
              shop a lot.
            • val2160
              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 26, 2010
                I know what you're thinking.  Who am I to say?  I am one of the 2,000.  I know God when I see Her.-Val
                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 26, 2010
                  I was thinking when seeing this title in the subject line how just godawful it is to see people say things like Mr. Last has on his Philosophy of Freedom page that 'Dan Dugan is doing Rudolf Steiner a favor' its almost like saying that the atheists are helping God by denouncing him....just plain ugly. Everything has its place and cause and effect but by no means can it be considered a good things. A complaint is a complaint, human failings are human failings.

                  All good things,

                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 26, 2010

                    > I was thinking when seeing this title in the subject line how just godawful it is to see people say things like Mr. Last has on his Philosophy of Freedom page that 'Dan Dugan is doing Rudolf Steiner a favor' its almost like saying that the atheists are helping God by denouncing him....just plain ugly.

                    Doubt is an aspect of faith...as far as I know.-Val
                    Message 9 of 11 , Nov 26, 2010
                      I'm not talking about doubt as that's a requirement as far as I can experience in my own self, or skepticism of which I am a great one. I do think however that to say that  others have helped a movement through such diabolic behavior as trying to connect a persons work to the nazi regime is beyond the pale. To bully others by saying such things as a person who has done such a thing is a savior to the work is not only arrogant but it is ignorant and self serving to their own thinking. Awful really.

                      I think what is lacking and I was just saying this yesterday to Adri is that there is no work on the Buddha Eightfold path as brought forth as a group of daily exercises that work towards mans sympathies and antipathies to a thing. There is a great lack of balancing ones thinking and understanding with his own personal beliefs and this is what had also attacked the teachers in the Waldorf case where they were not 'hearing' the needs of the other parents and by not listening, as their own antipathies and sympathies were raging, they ended up in court with atheists trying to get God out of the new 'charter' system, in the country. So Mr. Lasts sympthies and antipathies are raging when he says such a thing as 'Dan has helped Steiner's movement', as it puts forth his favorite dogma of The Philosophy of Freedom.

                      Now I've made the same mistakes but at 47 and now going on 48 at the very least I can expect from myself that I am deepening within me to listen to the situation from a more balanced perspective. I'm just so tired of hearing stupidities pertaining to the Society is dead and Rudolf Steiner would not be coming back into Anthroposophy which are just self serving personal comments disguised as thinking when truly there has been none but raging antipathies and sympathies to a thing. For what is the Society really?

                      The Society to me is a group of people who hearken to the inner work of the ongoing teachers speaking to man thru his true seeking to be of service to something more than himself and not lip service but real service that includes humbling oneself to more than his own thoughts. The hearts are aligned in their endeavors that this is what creates the true Society of the Movement and it is unto this that the reincarnation of a Rudolf Steiner can step back into, not the dogma of the knowitalls on either side.

                      All good things,

                      Message 10 of 11 , Nov 26, 2010

                        > I'm not talking about doubt as that's a requirement as far as I can experience in my own self, or skepticism of which I am a great one. I do think however that to say that  others have helped a movement through such diabolic behavior as trying to connect a persons work to the nazi regime is beyond the pale. To bully others by saying such things as a person who has done such a thing is a savior to the work is not only arrogant but it is ignorant and self serving to their own thinking. Awful really.

                        This sounds more than awful, which is to say terrible, to me. It sounds like  the misappropriation of something regarded as worthy of the utmost respect. Which is to say, sacrilegious.

                        > I think what is lacking and I was just saying this yesterday to Adri is that there is no work on the Buddha Eightfold path as brought forth as a group of daily exercises that work towards mans sympathies and antipathies to a thing. There is a great lack of balancing ones thinking and understanding with his own personal beliefs and this is what had also attacked the teachers in the Waldorf case where they were not 'hearing' the needs of the other parents and by not listening, as their own antipathies and sympathies were raging, they ended up in court with atheists trying to get God out of the new 'charter' system, in the country. So Mr. Lasts sympthies and antipathies are raging when he says such a thing as 'Dan has helped Steiner's movement', as it puts forth his favorite dogma of The Philosophy of Freedom.

                        And I was just saying to her  just the other day I consider this a sacrilege:

                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wp_RHnQ-jgU