Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Rudolf Steiner and Elderberries

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 24, 2010
      If you look at second two on the link you shall see the Holy Spirit forming itself all the way down as it did upon Jesus at the Jordan, as it did at Pentecost...it is all Pentecost, everyday is Pentecost for us. It is the ongoing relating of heavenly and earthly beinginess.

      All good things and love love love,d

      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2010, 6:48 AM

      :) okay friends, check this link at 44 seconds in:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rjAaoB-6_A

      notice between the final arch, right where the 'ledge' is and the structure on the wall where Jeanne d'Arc's canvas will be once we have money: do you recognize the face in the forming colors of blue:)))) whew,