The 13 Crystal Skulls are being placed, The Starbeings are here, Ascension 2012*

  • Searching For The Truth
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2010
      ~The 13 crystal skulls are coming together, the star beings are arriving now and are here, the ancient energy crystals are being set into the Earths energy Ley Lines now. The energy will disperse out into the world. She tells of the locations of these sacred places on Earth, giving the Lemurians back there ancient crystal by placing it on the sacred land, all of these crystals will link together through the Earths energy Ley Lines and the love and knowledge will be absorbed up through our feet and into our bodies... The energy waves are arriving to Earth now...Bless the waters with crystals everyone~ http://searching4truth33.blogspot.com/