Re: 2Toms and PoF Unite to unmask Waldorf Critics as rightwing fruitcakes

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 16, 2010
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@...> wrote:

      > <eltrigal78@> wrote:

      > http://www.waldorfcritics.org/active/pressreleases/PR19991213.html
      > <http://www.waldorfcritics.org/active/pressreleases/PR19991213.html>
      > Scott M. Kendall, PLANS' attorney, maintains a private practice in the
      > Sacramento area of California. He focuses a substantial part of his
      > practice on issues involving religious liberty. This litigation is
      > financially supported by volunteer directors of PLANS, underwriting from
      > the Pacific Justice Institute of Sacramento, CA, and donations from the
      > members of PLANS. Mr. Kendall may be contacted for further information
      > regarding this litigation.

      Yeah, well that as then. Their attorney now is a guy named Michael Bush, who has cluelessly posted occasionally on WC. After this latest fiasco they'll probably fire him too. The lawyers love this shit, dint ya know?
      Frank
    • val2160
      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 16, 2010
        > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith"
        > > <eltrigal78@> wrote:

        > > http://www.waldorfcritics.org/active/pressreleases/PR19991213.html
        > > <http://www.waldorfcritics.org/active/pressreleases/PR19991213.html>
        > > Scott M. Kendall, PLANS' attorney, maintains a private practice in the
        > > Sacramento area of California. He focuses a substantial part of his
        > > practice on issues involving religious liberty. This litigation is
        > > financially supported by volunteer directors of PLANS, underwriting from
        > > the Pacific Justice Institute of Sacramento, CA, and donations from the
        > > members of PLANS. Mr. Kendall may be contacted for further information
        > > regarding this litigation.
        > >
        > Yeah, well that as then. Their attorney now is a guy named Michael Bush, who has cluelessly posted occasionally on WC. After this latest fiasco they'll probably fire him too. The lawyers love this shit, dint ya know?
        > Frank

        "It's about the time, The time is now."  Brad Dacus-the then and now President of PJI, the then and now supporter of PLANS.-Val
      • val2160
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 16, 2010
          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@...> wrote:

          > > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith"
          > > > <eltrigal78@> wrote:

          > > > http://www.waldorfcritics.org/active/pressreleases/PR19991213.html
          > > > <http://www.waldorfcritics.org/active/pressreleases/PR19991213.html>
          > > > Scott M. Kendall, PLANS' attorney, maintains a private practice in
          > the
          > > > Sacramento area of California. He focuses a substantial part of his
          > > > practice on issues involving religious liberty. This litigation is
          > > > financially supported by volunteer directors of PLANS, underwriting
          > from
          > > > the Pacific Justice Institute of Sacramento, CA, and donations from
          > the
          > > > members of PLANS. Mr. Kendall may be contacted for further
          > information
          > > > regarding this litigation.
          > > >
          > > Yeah, well that as then. Their attorney now is a guy named Michael
          > Bush, who has cluelessly posted occasionally on WC. After this latest
          > fiasco they'll probably fire him too. The lawyers love this shit, dint
          > ya know?
          > > Frank
          >
          > "It's about the time, The time is now." Brad Dacus-the then and now
          > President of PJI, the then and now supporter of PLANS.-Val

          Actually, Brad looks pretty young in the video so I'm going to amend to-the then and now Voice-of PJI, the then and now supporter of PLANS-Val
        • val2160
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 16, 2010

            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 20, 2010
              Friends, right now there is a double rainbow around the moon. And in this double rainbow one can see this below:

              http://www.joyfulheart.com/easter/images/grunewald_resurrection481x800.jpg

              (without the in the foreground.) It must be that Blake experienced this as well and it makes sense if we consider Rudolf Steiner shares that first we encounter the moon after death, the sphere of the angels.

              All good things,

              From: Frank Thomas Smith <eltrigal78@...>
              To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010, 7:01 AM

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                Message 7 of 11 , Nov 20, 2010
                  Here is a photo someone shot tonight of the doublerainbow I was speaking of:

                  http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-520635?ref=feeds%2Flatest