Re: 2Toms and PoF Unite to unmask Waldorf Critics as rightwing fruitcakes

  • val2160
    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 16, 2010
      http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=3825

      Pacific Justice Institute, the non-profit organization funding the case for Snell, is confident the judge will rule in favor of their client.

      Speaking for his organization, Brad Dacus said, "In general, the Court has concluded that this is not a bogus lawsuit, and it has merit. We're convinced that when the facts are fully addressed before the court, that we will prevail."

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ddOODw9Rg&feature=player_embedded

      This is from an official Prop 8 rally in Sacramento on 10/28.[2008] Brad Dacus, an official Prop 8 spokesperson is speaking.

      Here's the transcript:

      "There was another time in history when people, when the bell tolled. And the question was whether or not they were going to hear it. The time was during Nazi Germany with Adolf Hitler. You see he brought crowds of clergy together to assure them that he was going to look after the church. And one of the members, bold and courageous, Reverend Niemand (sp?) made his way to the front and (inaudible) said "Hitler, we are not concerned about the church. Jesus Christ will take care of the church. We are concerned about the soul of Germany." Embarrassed and chagrined, his peers quickly shuffled him to the back. And as they did Adolf Hitler said, "The soul of Germany, you can leave that to me." And they did, and because they did bombs did not only fall upon the nation of Germany, but also upon the church and their testimony to this very day. Let us not make that mistake folks. Let us hear the bell! Vote on Proposition 8!"

      Message 2 of 11 , Nov 16, 2010
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@...> wrote:

        > <eltrigal78@> wrote:

        > http://www.waldorfcritics.org/active/pressreleases/PR19991213.html
        > <http://www.waldorfcritics.org/active/pressreleases/PR19991213.html>
        > Scott M. Kendall, PLANS' attorney, maintains a private practice in the
        > Sacramento area of California. He focuses a substantial part of his
        > practice on issues involving religious liberty. This litigation is
        > financially supported by volunteer directors of PLANS, underwriting from
        > the Pacific Justice Institute of Sacramento, CA, and donations from the
        > members of PLANS. Mr. Kendall may be contacted for further information
        > regarding this litigation.

        Yeah, well that as then. Their attorney now is a guy named Michael Bush, who has cluelessly posted occasionally on WC. After this latest fiasco they'll probably fire him too. The lawyers love this shit, dint ya know?
        Frank
      • val2160
        Message 3 of 11 , Nov 16, 2010
          > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith"
          > > <eltrigal78@> wrote:

          > > http://www.waldorfcritics.org/active/pressreleases/PR19991213.html
          > > <http://www.waldorfcritics.org/active/pressreleases/PR19991213.html>
          > > Scott M. Kendall, PLANS' attorney, maintains a private practice in the
          > > Sacramento area of California. He focuses a substantial part of his
          > > practice on issues involving religious liberty. This litigation is
          > > financially supported by volunteer directors of PLANS, underwriting from
          > > the Pacific Justice Institute of Sacramento, CA, and donations from the
          > > members of PLANS. Mr. Kendall may be contacted for further information
          > > regarding this litigation.
          > >
          > Yeah, well that as then. Their attorney now is a guy named Michael Bush, who has cluelessly posted occasionally on WC. After this latest fiasco they'll probably fire him too. The lawyers love this shit, dint ya know?
          > Frank

          "It's about the time, The time is now."  Brad Dacus-the then and now President of PJI, the then and now supporter of PLANS.-Val
        • val2160
          Message 4 of 11 , Nov 16, 2010
            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@...> wrote:

            > > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith"
            > > > <eltrigal78@> wrote:

            > > > http://www.waldorfcritics.org/active/pressreleases/PR19991213.html
            > > > <http://www.waldorfcritics.org/active/pressreleases/PR19991213.html>
            > > > Scott M. Kendall, PLANS' attorney, maintains a private practice in
            > the
            > > > Sacramento area of California. He focuses a substantial part of his
            > > > practice on issues involving religious liberty. This litigation is
            > > > financially supported by volunteer directors of PLANS, underwriting
            > from
            > > > the Pacific Justice Institute of Sacramento, CA, and donations from
            > the
            > > > members of PLANS. Mr. Kendall may be contacted for further
            > information
            > > > regarding this litigation.
            > > >
            > > Yeah, well that as then. Their attorney now is a guy named Michael
            > Bush, who has cluelessly posted occasionally on WC. After this latest
            > fiasco they'll probably fire him too. The lawyers love this shit, dint
            > ya know?
            > > Frank
            >
            > "It's about the time, The time is now." Brad Dacus-the then and now
            > President of PJI, the then and now supporter of PLANS.-Val

            Actually, Brad looks pretty young in the video so I'm going to amend to-the then and now Voice-of PJI, the then and now supporter of PLANS-Val
          • val2160
            Message 5 of 11 , Nov 16, 2010

              Message 6 of 11 , Nov 20, 2010
                Friends, right now there is a double rainbow around the moon. And in this double rainbow one can see this below:

                http://www.joyfulheart.com/easter/images/grunewald_resurrection481x800.jpg

                (without the in the foreground.) It must be that Blake experienced this as well and it makes sense if we consider Rudolf Steiner shares that first we encounter the moon after death, the sphere of the angels.

                All good things,

                From: Frank Thomas Smith <eltrigal78@...>
                To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
                Date: Tuesday, November 16, 2010, 7:01 AM

                <*> Your email settings:
                    Individual Email | Traditional

                <*> To change settings online go to:
                    (Yahoo! ID required)

                <*> To change settings via email:

                    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                  Message 8 of 11 , Nov 20, 2010
                    Here is a photo someone shot tonight of the doublerainbow I was speaking of:

                    http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-520635?ref=feeds%2Flatest