Re: Steiner audio

  • Dermond
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 15, 2010
      Hello Frank,

      I'm still here in the background, and have to agree with you about the Steiner Audio site being interesting. In fact I have found listening to these lectures (as well as the books), after years of reading them, very opening and uplifting. I have downloaded all of the audio lectures on Dale Brunsvold's site and have listened to just about every one of them over the years he has been uploading them one after the other. I find listening to these lectures challenging but at the same time focusing without thinking in the background. The thinking has to come about after it's over. I just take them in during the listening.

      It is, however, necessary to overlook the emphasis vocally expressed in the reading and just listen to the thoughts living within the words. I would highly recommend the listening to Dale's audio lectures for a different perspective on studying Anthroposophy, and I thank him immensely for all his work and efforts in this freely given gift to us.

      And I thank you Frank for the Southern Cross Review and the articles and lectures etc, which I also have been taking in on my personal quest of the study of Anthroposophy. Perhaps one day I may be able to interject with a comment or two of my own on this site and the others I view as well. I especially have gotten a great deal from the Sardisian Group with many quotes and links to Steiner's lectures, which has kept me very busy following and studying the thoughts and links presented.

      Thank you once again Frank for your contributions towards the deepening of my anthroposophical connections and insights.

      Dermond Murray