Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Holefolks supporting child abduction and pedophelia

  • val2160
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 14, 2010
      > > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Are Thoresen"

      > > > slightly

      Sphere 0 - Daath

      Name: Daath
      English meaning: The Abyss
      Random chaos of thought and conception

      The sphere of knowledge Daath is invisible because it contains both accessible and hidden knowledge. This sphere has no archangel but is used as an entrance and exit point to the Yetzirah (the third world of formation), the realm of the angels. Daath is often called the Abyss, the gulf between the phenomenal world of manifestation and its source. Only by passing through the Abyss can we realize out innermost spiritual nature. Daath is the primary junction where various forces on the Tree of Life come together, yet it is also a barrier that you must pass beyond if you wish to scale the Tree of Life.