Re: New blog about the Hole

    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 13, 2010
      I tried to get an exorcist for Diana, but I hardly know any Catholics -- they are rare in Norway and exorcism is unknown despite a TV show featuring haunted houses and ghosts all over the countryside in the west and north (not in Oslo or anywhere in southeast), so I tried to get Diana to exorcise herself, to awaken a Pauline Damascus experience in her and even an Epiphany, of no avail... She needs one, because she's got a legion I seem to recall...

      Tarjei