Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.
 

Hole Quote of the Month

Expand Messages
  • elfuncle
    We are a lousy, violent bunch. ( -- Roger Rawlings, Tue Nov 9, 2010) T
    Message 1 of 15 , Nov 9, 2010
      "We are a lousy, violent bunch."

      ( -- Roger Rawlings, Tue Nov 9, 2010)

      T
    • val2160
      ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dPsIyz7eXy8&feature=related
      Message 2 of 15 , Nov 10, 2010
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <elfuncle@...> wrote:
        >
        > "We are a lousy, violent bunch."
        >
        > ( -- Roger Rawlings, Tue Nov 9, 2010)
        >
        > T

      • dottie zold
        I think Roger really speaks for himself truly. That s a demented cat if any in the critics list. Pretty disgusting his work I have found. d Hence only by
        Message 3 of 15 , Nov 10, 2010
          I think Roger really speaks for himself truly. That's a demented cat if any in the critics list. Pretty disgusting his work I have found.

          d

          "Hence only by means of love can we give real help for karma to work out in the right way." Rudolf Steiner



          --- On Wed, 11/10/10, val2160 <wdenval@...> wrote:

          From: val2160 <wdenval@...>
          Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Hole Quote of the Month
          To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
          Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 12:31 PM




          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <elfuncle@...> wrote:
          >
          > "We are a lousy, violent bunch."
          >
          > ( -- Roger Rawlings, Tue Nov 9, 2010)
          >
          > T




        • elfuncle
          I was playing this the hole-way by deliberately quoting him out of context so they can taste their own medicine. He was talking about America and gun
          Message 4 of 15 , Nov 10, 2010
            I was playing this the hole-way by deliberately quoting him out of context so they can taste their own medicine. He was talking about America and gun ownership. Yes, he's got guns, but he has to cross an ocean and get his hardware through customs to get a shot at me ;)

            Tarjei

            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:
            >
            > I think Roger really speaks for himself truly. That's a demented cat if any in the critics list. Pretty disgusting his work I have found.
            >
            > d
            >
            > "Hence only by means of love can we give real help for karma to work out in the right way." Rudolf Steiner
            >
            >
            >
            > --- On Wed, 11/10/10, val2160 <wdenval@...> wrote:
            >
            > From: val2160 <wdenval@...>
            > Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Hole Quote of the Month
            > To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
            > Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 12:31 PM
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            >
            > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <elfuncle@> wrote:
            > >
            > > "We are a lousy, violent bunch."
            > >
            > > ( -- Roger Rawlings, Tue Nov 9, 2010)
            > >
            > > T
            >
            >
            > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3EXn3uvmoM
            >
          • dottie zold
            Well it fit him to a T from what I ve read of his twisted understanding of Rudolf Steiner and his works, he s the worst of the worst so it was appropriate out
            Message 5 of 15 , Nov 10, 2010
              Well it fit him to a T from what I've read of his twisted understanding of Rudolf Steiner and his works, he's the worst of the worst so it was appropriate out of context or in.....

              "Hence only by means of love can we give real help for karma to work out in the right way." Rudolf Steiner



              --- On Wed, 11/10/10, elfuncle <elfuncle@...> wrote:

              From: elfuncle <elfuncle@...>
              Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Hole Quote of the Month
              To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
              Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 7:01 PM

              I was playing this the hole-way by deliberately quoting him out of context so they can taste their own medicine. He was talking about America and gun ownership. Yes, he's got guns, but he has to cross an ocean and get his hardware through customs to get a shot at me ;)

              Tarjei

              --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:
              >
              > I think Roger really speaks for himself truly. That's a demented cat if any in the critics list. Pretty disgusting his work I have found.
              >
              > d
              >
              > "Hence only by means of love can we give real help for karma to work out in the right way." Rudolf Steiner
              >
              >
              >
              > --- On Wed, 11/10/10, val2160 <wdenval@...> wrote:
              >
              > From: val2160 <wdenval@...>
              > Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Hole Quote of the Month
              > To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
              > Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 12:31 PM
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >         
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              >
              > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <elfuncle@> wrote:
              > >
              > > "We are a lousy, violent bunch."
              > >
              > > ( -- Roger Rawlings, Tue Nov 9, 2010)
              > >
              > > T
              >
              >
              > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3EXn3uvmoM
              >




              ------------------------------------

              Yahoo! Groups Links

              <*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
                  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy_tomorrow/

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional

              <*> To change settings online go to:
                  http://groups.yahoo.com/group/anthroposophy_tomorrow/join
                  (Yahoo! ID required)

              <*> To change settings via email:
                  anthroposophy_tomorrow-digest@yahoogroups.com
                  anthroposophy_tomorrow-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
                  anthroposophy_tomorrow-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

              <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/


            • ted.wrinch
              Dottie, I find his situation more complex than you describe. He is one of the few on that list that tries to act out of a sense of heartfullness. Just he
              Message 6 of 15 , Nov 11, 2010
                Dottie,

                I find his situation more complex than you describe. He is one of the few on that list that tries to act out of a sense of heartfullness. Just he fails. His work is twisted - and bitter - as you say. I think his problems stem, like most over there, from an atrophied sense for the truth.

                T.

                Ted Wrinch

                --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold <dottie_z@...> wrote:
                >
                > Well it fit him to a T from what I've read of his twisted understanding of Rudolf Steiner and his works, he's the worst of the worst so it was appropriate out of context or in.....
                >
                > "Hence only by means of love can we give real help for karma to work out in the right way." Rudolf Steiner
                >
                >
                >
                > --- On Wed, 11/10/10, elfuncle <elfuncle@...> wrote:
                >
                > From: elfuncle <elfuncle@...>
                > Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Hole Quote of the Month
                > To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
                > Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 7:01 PM
                >
                > I was playing this the hole-way by deliberately quoting him out of context so they can taste their own medicine. He was talking about America and gun ownership. Yes, he's got guns, but he has to cross an ocean and get his hardware through customs to get a shot at me ;)
                >
                > Tarjei
                >
                > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold <dottie_z@> wrote:
                > >
                > > I think Roger really speaks for himself truly. That's a demented cat if any in the critics list. Pretty disgusting his work I have found.
                > >
                > > d
                > >
                > > "Hence only by means of love can we give real help for karma to work out in the right way." Rudolf Steiner
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > > --- On Wed, 11/10/10, val2160 <wdenval@> wrote:
                > >
                > > From: val2160 <wdenval@>
                > > Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Hole Quote of the Month
                > > To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
                > > Date: Wednesday, November 10, 2010, 12:31 PM
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >         
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > >
                > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <elfuncle@> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > "We are a lousy, violent bunch."
                > > >
                > > > ( -- Roger Rawlings, Tue Nov 9, 2010)
                > > >
                > > > T
                > >
                > >
                > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3EXn3uvmoM
                > >
                >
                >
                >
                >
                > ------------------------------------
                >
                > Yahoo! Groups Links
                >
              • Frank Thomas Smith
                ... Don t feel so safe, Tarjei. This guy Roger is a fucking raving lunatic. I m sure he d like a shot at you...and ME! He describes himself as a very good,
                Message 7 of 15 , Nov 11, 2010
                  --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <elfuncle@...> wrote:
                  >
                  > I was playing this the hole-way by deliberately quoting him out of context so they can taste their own medicine. He was talking about America and gun ownership. Yes, he's got guns, but he has to cross an ocean and get his hardware through customs to get a shot at me ;)
                  >
                  > Tarjei

                  Don't feel so safe, Tarjei. This guy Roger is a fucking raving lunatic. I'm sure he'd like a shot at you...and ME! He describes himself as a very good, gentle person and only likes to shoot noxious animals. Nevertheless, being so good, he must feel that bumping us off would be good---for the world and for all those poor kids in Waldorf schools. But we are far away. All he has to do is sell his guns and use the money to buy more in Norway or Argentina...or both. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for him. If he shows up at the airport my ..er...friends in immigration will disappear him into a cement coffin at the bottom of the Rio de la Plata. Know any likely fjords at your end?
                  Frank
                • elfuncle
                  the Waldorf Critics are to anthroposophy as masturbaters are to sex. ( -- Frank) T
                  Message 8 of 15 , Feb 1, 2011
                    "the Waldorf Critics are to anthroposophy as masturbaters are to sex." ( -- Frank)

                    T
                  • Frank Thomas Smith
                    ... And above all we should not think that the sharpest powers of opposition are not active from all sides against what strives for the well-being of
                    Message 9 of 15 , Feb 4, 2011
                      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <elfuncle@...> wrote:
                      >
                      > "the Waldorf Critics are to anthroposophy as masturbaters are to sex." ( -- Frank)
                      >
                      > T
                      >

                      "And above all we should not think that the sharpest powers of opposition are not active from all sides against what strives for the well-being of humanity.
                      I have already indicated to you what is being done in the world in opposition to our movement, what hostility is activated against us. I feel myself obliged to make these things known to you, so that you should never say to yourself: We have already refuted this or that. We have refuted nothing, because these opponents are not interested in the truth. They prefer to ignore as much as possible the facts and simply aim slanderous accusations from all corners..."
                      R. Steiner - The History and Actuality of Imperialism
                      http://www.southerncrossreview.org/75/imperialism3.html
                    • val2160
                      ... sex. ( -- Frank) ... opposition are not active from all sides against what strives for the well-being of humanity. ... opposition to our movement, what
                      Message 10 of 15 , Feb 6, 2011
                        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <fts.trasla@...> wrote:
                        >
                        >
                        >
                        > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" elfuncle@ wrote:
                        > >
                        > > "the Waldorf Critics are to anthroposophy as masturbaters are to sex." ( -- Frank)
                        > >
                        > > T
                        > >
                        >
                        > "And above all we should not think that the sharpest powers of opposition are not active from all sides against what strives for the well-being of humanity.
                        > I have already indicated to you what is being done in the world in opposition to our movement, what hostility is activated against us. I feel myself obliged to make these things known to you, so that you should never say to yourself: We have already refuted this or that. We have refuted nothing, because these opponents are not interested in the truth. They prefer to ignore as much as possible the facts and simply aim slanderous accusations from all corners..."
                        > R. Steiner - The History and Actuality of Imperialism
                        > http://www.southerncrossreview.org/75/imperialism3.html

                        "So, remember that whether you have a good reputation or a bad one, it has no objective reality at all. It is not worth caring about. The great teachers of the past never bothered about such things. They always answered slander and disparagement with kindness and with patience." 
                        -- Dilgo Khyentse Rinpoche
                      • Frank Thomas Smith
                        ... Not Rudy s style. f.
                        Message 11 of 15 , Feb 6, 2011
                          --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" <wdenval@...> wrote:
                          >
                          > <http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HF-7BiYhl7w/TU4aDwhbI_I/AAAAAAAAI38/pkbk62NQb\
                          > P0/s1600/dilgo-khyentse-rinpoche.jpg> "So, remember that whether you
                          > have a good reputation or a bad one, it has no objective reality at all.
                          > It is not worth caring about. The great teachers of the past never
                          > bothered about such things. They always answered slander and
                          > disparagement with kindness and with patience." -- Dilgo Khyentse
                          > Rinpoche
                          >
                          Not Rudy's style.
                          f.
                        • val2160
                          ...
                          Message 12 of 15 , Feb 6, 2011
                            --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith"
                            <fts.trasla@...> wrote:
                            >
                            >
                            >
                            > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" wdenval@
                            wrote:
                            > >
                            > >
                            <http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_HF-7BiYhl7w/TU4aDwhbI_I/AAAAAAAAI38/pkbk62NQb\
                            \
                            > > P0/s1600/dilgo-khyentse-rinpoche.jpg> "So, remember that whether you
                            > > have a good reputation or a bad one, it has no objective reality at
                            all.
                            > > It is not worth caring about. The great teachers of the past never
                            > > bothered about such things. They always answered slander and
                            > > disparagement with kindness and with patience." -- Dilgo Khyentse
                            > > Rinpoche
                            > >
                            > Not Rudy's style.
                            > f.
                            No shit, Sherlock.-Val
                          Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.