Southern Cross review Nr. 73

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2010
      Dear A_Ters,
      The November-December issue (Nr. 73) of Southern Cross Review is now on your cyber-doorstep at http://SouthernCrossReview.org There is no longer a Table of Contents, so we'll provide one here.

      The *Editor's Page* goes back in time with a True Tale involving JFK's lost suitcase in New York.

      The *Fiction* section has four stories this time:
      "The Black Widow of Cordoba" by Frank Thomas Smith
      "Axolotl" (bi-lingual) by Julio Cortazar
      "To Whom Can I speak Today?" by Iftekhar Sayeed
      "Primum Non Nocere" by Michael Ingles

      *Current Events*
      "Prisoners of War - Bob Woodward and All the President's Men (2010 Edition)" by Andrew C. Bacevich

      *Science*
      "The Giraffe's Short Neck" by Craig Holdrege
      "The Universe as Hologram" by Michael Talbot

      *Features*
      "Stan the Man in New York" by Tom Mellett
      "I Don't Regret Having 16 Children" (bi-lingual) by Mariela Martínez

      *Anthroposophy*
      "The Spiritual Matrix - An Anthroposophical Reading" or: "This Essay is the Red Pill" by Seth Miller
      "The History and Actuality of Imperialism" by Rudolf Steiner
      Karmic Relations, Volume 1, Lecture 6 by Rudolf Steiner

      *Book Reviews*
      "Ravelstein" by Saul Bellow
      "The Trojan Spy" by Gaither Stewart
      And, as always: "Letters to the Editor"