Re: Roger Rabbit

  • ted.wrinch
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2010
      Don't worry Taz- I am giving up, gradually, as the realisation sinks in that it is not possible to communicate at all with some people (the the criterion, in my experience, is usually one of a basic respect for the truth).

      "Anthroposophists are per definition mentally handicapped, not because of
      some weakness of soul, because the soul doesn't exist, but because of some
      chemical imbalance in the central nervous system. "

      Absolutely. And also as per the debate between Richard Dawkins and Stephen Pinker.

      "It's time to confess that you are among the afflicted and that you'll take that
      vaccine when it becomes available."

      So true. We can see Diana assenting to us all being required to do this eventually, especially since, after all, all alternative medicine is 'unscientific', ineffective and even dangerous in her and some other hole creatures' views. And it's only a small, Orwellian step from the belief that people like us are mentally infirm to believing that we are incapable of making responsible decisions for ourselvesÂ…

      T.

      > This he-said-I-said stuff doesn't go anywhere and it never will. It's a waste of wear and tear on your keybooard. Just keep in mind that anthroposophists are mean to children and animals, they hate truth, they are racists, they are brainwashed, and their brains in fact, are not fully functional like in normal people. Anthroposophists are per definition mentally handicapped, not because of some weakness of soul, because the soul doesn't exist, but because of some chemical imbalance in the central nervous system. Anthroposophy is also one of those things found floating in the bestial slime at the bottom of the soul -- huh, bottom of the mind.
      >
      > It's time to confess that you are among the afflicted and that you'll take that vaccine when it becomes available.
      >
      > Tarjei
      >
      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "ted.wrinch" <ted.wrinch@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi All,
      > >
      > > It's quite sad to see the deluded goings on in the Hole from the likes of Roger R (rabbit/Rawlings). He's pontificating on Steiner, mentally handicapped children and Steiner's claims that some people are hosts for demons. He claims that Steiner was 'hateful' and that he, RR, is loving and 'truthful'; and challenges anthros to step forward and contest this if they don't agree. Well, I pointed out over a year ago that he is far from truthful in his claims, on his website, that Steiner was anti-Semitic. I had said that he had picked out the handful of dubious quotes on this subject and ignored the near treble figures of positive Steiner quotes. He said that providing a balanced account of Steiner's position on a subject was not something he felt that he needed to do. So much for truthfulness.
      > >
      > > His is claiming that he is loving for looking at the mentally handicapped people he visited as a college student as 'real human beings'. Big deal. Does he really think that anyone doesn't think this, or that perhaps I, as an anthro, think that my schizophrenic brother is a less-than-human-demon?
      > >
      > > Just pathetic,
      > >
      > > T.
      > >
      > > Ted Wrinch.

    • val2160
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2010

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 5, 2010

          > Don't worry Taz- I am giving up, gradually, as the realisation sinks in that it is not possible to communicate at all with some people (the the criterion, in my experience, is usually one of a basic respect for the truth).

          In my, albeit limited, experience it is possible to communicate with people but not with cartoons.-Val