GA 172 is online

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2010
      http://uncletaz.com/karma-of-vocation/

      Not perfected yet, but it's up for the time being, thus available online at this location pending publication at the RS Archive. Interlinks at a minimum, no fancy design here, but same-page footnotes are anchored for convenience. (The site itself will remain under complete reconstruction for quite some time.)

      Tarjei
    • write3chairs
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 25, 2010
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" wrote:

        > http://uncletaz.com/karma-of-vocation/
        >
        > Not perfected yet, but it's up for the time being, thus available online at this location pending publication at the RS Archive. Interlinks at a minimum, no fancy design here, but same-page footnotes are anchored for convenience. (The site itself will remain under complete reconstruction for quite some time.)
        >
        > Tarjei

        Thank you, Tarjei. I'm really glad to see this.
        It is timely in that I am currently looking for work!
        On the back cover: "What is the purpose of our work?"
        I'm asking myself that question now. Thanks again!

        Jenny