Archetypes in the Bible Noah Moses Obed

    Message 1 of 55 , Oct 22, 2010
      So I was thinking friends, that if we follow the archetypes before Christ Jesus we shall find possibly Moses consistently in the position of missing the promise land....as he is a laborer....so I was looking at Noah and Moses tied together as how they were both hidden in the 'bark'...and this bark is the prong of a palm tree which is why we can know that Moses is there with Christ Jesus even if we did not know of it through the transfiguration: as the Jewish people recognized their leaders importance in the moment as Jesus was being moved through the street on an ass.

      This morning I had to clear up these prongs as the palm tree in front of my house had been in the way for more than a week and I woke up to a strange dream and so was kinda sprightly or so. And so as I cleared these prongs I had to bend them in half. As I did I noticed that this particular prong had fruit in it and it was split open as if it was a little boat. And this little boat, bark, had a fruit in it....and this led me to consider Moses in the bark floating upon the river and Noah in the Ark. Same thing. Same archetype.

      Now if we consider who it is that does not make the promised land we find Moses but after Christ Jesus we would find him anew and this leads me to Paul. He was transfigured in the body as we see him in the transfiguration of Christ Jesus. Paul and Moses belong together, one of the old covenant and one of the new.

      Now, I was also looking to Boaz, who died right after consummating Obed who would be the father of Jesse or in other-words David. And so I am wondering if I can find Moses and Obed in the same bed:)  more or less? Obed, so the legend goes, was 80 years old and died right after the wedding night, again not being able to enter into the promised land.

      Now, if we look to Joseph. Joseph has an interesting relationship to his brothers as does David. Both being discounted. I stopped there before I came before an interesting question in my soul: Joseph of Arithemethea (sp) asked for the 'body' of Jesus.

      What does it mean that he asked for the body of Jesus? He also caught the blood of Jesus. What do these two things together mean? Last we see of him in legend is that he was with the Magdalene, the one called the Virgin Mary, and Martha and Lazarus in a 'boat' on his way to France....legend goes.

      My thought on the day, d