Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Noah Dove Abraham Ram

    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 3, 2010
      I want to say that this 'rock' if it is the one that the Muslims do a once a  year to, was actually originally of the three feminine beings, I can't recall exactly but I remember this in my beginning research...that before they came to the one male god they, like all the others, were matriarchal in their spirit gesture....and that rock was of the three sisters or something...again I imagine the three marys...d