Re: More in the Hole

  • ted.wrinch
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
      I'm puzzled by this - this is an old post and I'm not sure how it's appeared again. Maybe some link with Jean-Marc's reposting? A Ted troll?

      T.

      Ted Wrinch

      > Hi All,
      >
      > Still having immense - obsessive-compulsive - fun over at the hole. I've just switched my voice again to provide what I think is an absolutely damming undermining of his character, just using a little of the schtick he's been so graciously supplying over the last couple of years (I know, but I'm a slow leaner and it's taken me this long to learn how to do this underhand stuff that he does):
      >
      > Peter Staudenmaier's Intellect

      > Also rounded up again the argument of the last year and headed off his diversions and misdirections to bring us back on topic again:
      >
      > Steiner, Ostwald and materialism

      > Perhaps one day we will be able to get PS to actually discuss a topic, without lapsing into false imputations and assertions, the use of logical fallacies and demagogic and invidious appeals to emotion using his favourite Steiner bashing topics of the isms (anti-Semitism, racism and Nazism).
      >
      > T.
      >
      > Ted Wrinch

    • jmn36210
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2010
        Hi Ted,

        I've just deleted message #45544.
        It wasn't a repost.
        It was sent 5 days ago --- about 19 hours before the one you answered to.
        Maybe your old post suddenly shows up for the same reason...
        The mysteries of cyber-space :-)

        J-M