End of trolling season 2010

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 16, 2010
      Michaelmas is around the corner, which means that the 2010 trolling season is closing. I didn't do any trolling anywhere this year, so maybe next year.

      Dottie, when do you think the 2011 trolling season should officially start? Immediately after Easter, or do we have to wait until after Whitsun when we're going into the Midsummer Dream proper? I prefer an early start or opening, because that gives the troller more room for surprise. What do you think?

      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 17, 2010
        After Whitsun! whew,

        And....I think the trolls should give up their identities at the end of the year for the Rosha Shana holiday:))) if they haven't been found out...keeps us all honest and fun I think.

        What do you think about that Taz :)

        Michaelmas is around the corner, which means that the 2010 trolling season is closing. I didn't do any trolling anywhere this year, so maybe next year.

        Dottie, when do you think the 2011 trolling season should officially start? Immediately after Easter, or do we have to wait until after Whitsun when we're going into the Midsummer Dream proper? I prefer an early start or opening, because that gives the troller more room for surprise. What do you think?

        <*> Your email settings:
            Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
            (Yahoo! ID required)