Re: life in the hole (was: more papal fun)

    Message 1 of 33 , Sep 15, 2010
      It's quite possible to troll a real person, but not ethical. In addition, I believe the real person can sue for that sort of thing.

      What's going on in the hole may be hilarious but it also looks ugly and unpalatable. You're now being openly accused of racism and anti-Semitism. This may indicate that you've done a good job by giving them arguments that have embarrassed and infuriated them, but from the looks of it you're simply feeding the beast that way.

      Suggesting that Tom deserves an Oscar for his trolling (although it doesn't look like he's trolling) only feeds his ego with unnecessary attention and flattery -- more fodder for the beast.

      Tarjei

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith" <eltrigal78@...> wrote:

      > I thought she was a Tom-troll too. But a real person? Is it possible to troll a real person? Actually, what's going on now at WC is pretty hilarious. If it's Tom after all, you must admit, Tarjei, he deserves a Norwegian Oscar.
      > Frank

    • val2160
      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 17, 2010
        --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Kim Graae Munch
        <kimgm@...> wrote:

        > She refers, in her FB group page, to two books with her name on.
        > Kim

        http://books.google.com/books?id=lDd65vAeFtUC&printsec=frontcover&dq=nac\
        hfolger+rudolf+steiner&hl=en&ei=83uTTNncOoH6sAOMvPS_Cg&sa=X&oi=book_resu\
        lt&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CC8Q6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=nachfolger%20rudolf%20\
        steiner&f=false

        http://vimeo.com/10029631