Spiritual Experience Ahead

    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 10 8:49 AM
      What Dreams May Come....well had that experience last night.

      So I got pulled...actually for the first time I allowed myself to get pulled into the spiritual worlds awake.....I can't imagine though its the 'breaking of continuity' as spoken of by Rudolf Steiner because that happened to me early on when I was cultivating that exact experience about 8 or so years ago. And that world is all color and sound....well truth be I didn't know there was a different world but I came to an experience last night that shows me there is but I am really really wondering 'what world can this be'.....how can it be that we have exact bodies that replicate the human body completely....except it is not a physical feel form like you can pinch or anything its a form, and its not a hologram because it is real not an image like....and this is what brought me to the movie thought of What Dreams May Come with Robin Williams....I am thinking it is the name of the  movie..

      Okay, in this world there is no sex, the sex is the love one feels for the other. There is no physicalness although it looks like it would be but even if it looks physical and your attracted to someone there is no sex, the feeling is mutual and the love is shared through that consciousness....the consciousness of love...strange strange strange but so appropriate I imagine for the spiritual worlds.....

      So I met Pope John Paul, a brother to Rudolf Steiner really. They are brothers. And he was a Templar or the manwhose name starts with Charlmegne...or something like that...he is a big deal and I imagine that is how he was able to meet Mother Mary when he was younger. He already had the capacity.

      I had to help search or was seeking Pope Alderich or a Pope Aldo something....well, I didn't know he was a Pople but I was searching for this Aldorich and then when I found him in his bed, not a physical bed, and he was missing from the room that wasn't a room:))) funny...anyhow when I, with my helpmate who was my soul  mate it seems, when we finally found the empty bed that this Aldorich should have been in Pope John Paul walks in, we are in the heavenly worlds now so there really is no walking not even floating but a movement of sorts, no words to express I guess, and ....just appears so that is a movement I guess, but not out of nowhere so its not like ...anyway, whew, when Pope John Paul walks in with the biggest smiile you will ever see in your life filled with love and laughter and warmth,, such warmth and appreciation, suddenly I realize that Aldorich is a pope and he's in his bed with a red snug longjohn sort of thing on...and Pope John Paul is in his big fuzzy bathrobe that is sort of pope like and he's much larger than he was in real life, and they smile and embrace and are so so so sososo happy....and then my soulmate and I are on the precipice of a very large mountain that is sand with the ocean below....and

      and I want to go below and he comes to the edge and pulls back immediately afraid or something and I laugh and show hiim there are steps and as he's refusing I am pulled down the steps and back into my bed awake........

      This time is the first time I allowed it and when I say I allowed it, it means it was my choice as it started to happen that I was waking up in the spiritual worlds, something one becomes aware of between the waking and sleeping state, not that I think 'oh the spiritual worlds' rather 'uhoh a spiritual experience'....

      So who the heck is pope Aldorich or Aldo......and what is his relationship with John Paul....and

      I walk out into my little living room and my lady love who turns 90 in a few months, is sitting on a chair, and she says while shaking her head  as I walk her back to bed.....'something funnys going on here, I'm not me, I'm somebody else'....

      All good things,
      Dottie

      p.s. but here's my question, how is it that we were in physical bodies but were not physical bodies....how is it that this is a spiritual world, inbetween what world is this

      p.s..s I have a friend who holds true to a teachers work on alternate universes...well if his teacher had these experiences i can understand why he would think that but as a Steiner student I realize it has to be inbetween something or something like that, not an alternative universe in the way they mean it today..

      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 12 8:12 AM
        I'm sort of relieved you're not a Templar, Dottie, because I've been suspecting you of being one of them mamas Frank and I were discussing ;)

        Well, it's not a mosque that's planned for that address some blocks away from Ground Zero, but a Muslim cultural center open to everyone. Note the difference. On the other hand, this project is being financed, they say, by the Fox News organization, tea party folks, so the whole idea behind it is to create controversy. Not a good idea to take their bait.

        As for the fast growth of Islam, getting converts from Christianity and so on, it's basically what Erich Fromm once called fear of freedom, or rather flight from freedom. Christ expects too much responsibility from the individual, and people don't want to turn the other cheek and give everything they have to the poor and so on. Having to pray five times a day, walking around in portable tents, and having to take that trip to Mecca etc. -- these things may be tedious, but as long as you stick to such formalities you don't have to cleanse your own soul and become holy, because Allah is doing all that for you as long as you stick with his external program. It's all about obedience to scripture; what you get in return is freedom from responsibility for your own karma.

        http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/YoungDoctors/19240424a01.html

        "Just think how abstractly, how brutally, how heedlessly investigations are made into these things today and you will realize what is really lacking and has been killed, in spite of the fact that Arabism did conserve much of the wisdom, conscientiousness and skill of ancient times. It has been killed because Moon, Sun and Saturn—this Trinity which was then disguised as Father, Son and Spirit — disappeared and was repudiated by Arabian thought in Mohammedanism with the words: 'Away with this Trinity. Mohammed proclaims only one God!' (Mohammed himself did not say this, but the Angel who inspired him, did. He was not one of the best Angels although he was a very wise one.)"

        ( -- Rudolf Steiner: Course for Young Doctors, Lecture IV, Dornach, April 24, 1924, GA# 316)