Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Initiation

    Message 1 of 37 , Sep 1, 2010
      Okay what I mean by this is that the very first thing Rudolf Steiner says on the first day of the Christmas Conference of 1923/4 has to do with teh three elements of the body in relations to the spirit....this is a direct passage to the Foundation Stone Meditation and the pathway to the Initiate controlling his own bodily forces....this is what took place when he created that sign which directly let anyone know who knew that a mystery was about to be revealed....so the Foundation Stone Meditation is the jewel in the Lotus something I shared a few years back when I was cocreating the Harmony of Hearts conference with another member of the Society, a Magi to my shepherd.

      So, we can wake up to the bodily forces of what is mentioned by Rudolf Steiner consciously when we learn to directly bring our intent to what is taking place, for example in the metabolic system, and then fight what has just been ingested or .... well anyway the Foundation Stone Meditation is the key to the Philosopher's Stone....

      AND

      Rembrandt had to have been at Golgotha. He painted and sketched the others around him as ones also having been there .... his work, he woke up to...and I don't know how he did it .... well I guess he came upon the capacity of knowing who he was...and this must be why we can place so many early anthros such as Emmichoven and Phieffer in Holland as well, he paints himself as David/Jospeh and his wife as Bathsheba, first wife....he also pinpoints Homer too and his guide and scribe as one of the children of Jacob and Jacob.....well, so goes my looksee on that matter.........he also brings his other wife in here as well....well not his other wife but his first lady friend after his wife has died....now I imagine one can say that he just inserted himself and his life's situations, and those around him, into the biblical scenes....but .... nah, I don't think so...and then there is a reference to Benjamin Franklin too as well it seems to me as in something of the future....anyway, d

      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Initiation
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 30, 2010, 3:12 PM

      Friends, I was thinking that the Intiates are able to control all bodily forces including the .....well are learning to consciously, but first you must have a thought to do so, all life forces.

      I imagine that we are learning to control these forces that have to do with death as well in that which has a tendency to add to that which is already dead in us is turned into life, not allowed to die as the Initiate is able to transform .... I guess .... well it seems that even down to the inner forces which is a white magic as it stays within man controlling his own freedom from within him and only unto himself whereas with the black magicians they take what they have learned from controlling their own inner forces to the outside world to control what is not theirs to control.

      I imagine that Rudolf Steiner was able to do this up until he was met with the burning of the Goetheanum as it is said....I imagine when a high spiriutal being, such as the Being Anthroposophia which is so closely tied to Dr. Steiner, this life force tied to his life force consciously, he would not have complete control over his own life forces if attacked by the Initiates who are aware of the closely tied Being to his own yoke so to speak.....it seems to me that the Catholic Priest was a stooge or a tool and just a regular human being used by the black magicians to accomplish their goal before Rudolf Steiner went any further in the discemination of Threefold, which would have put mankind on the path to recognizing his own exoteric and essoteric freedoms in relations to how he lives his life, and the mystery of the fifth chamber of the heart which would bring about a clearer understanding of an ongoing evolution of man not only exoterically byt esoterically by nature of his responsibility to transform his organs .....he would have had the opportunity to build and imagination to how man is responsible for his own inner temple and what that inner temple consists of.

      But if man does not recognize, and especially these doggoneit students of Steiner, his own path to Initiate, then how is he supposed to rise to the imagination of riding the dragon.....

      p.s. and yeah, I think I was Homer's scribe :) probably why me spelling is so poor....))) and who the heck is Rembrandt and do you know that he drew the biographical sketches from biblical times of each personality that he knew into their future incarnation...how could he have done that....who is he.....

      Message 37 of 37 , Sep 12, 2010
        I'm sort of relieved you're not a Templar, Dottie, because I've been suspecting you of being one of them mamas Frank and I were discussing ;)

        Well, it's not a mosque that's planned for that address some blocks away from Ground Zero, but a Muslim cultural center open to everyone. Note the difference. On the other hand, this project is being financed, they say, by the Fox News organization, tea party folks, so the whole idea behind it is to create controversy. Not a good idea to take their bait.

        As for the fast growth of Islam, getting converts from Christianity and so on, it's basically what Erich Fromm once called fear of freedom, or rather flight from freedom. Christ expects too much responsibility from the individual, and people don't want to turn the other cheek and give everything they have to the poor and so on. Having to pray five times a day, walking around in portable tents, and having to take that trip to Mecca etc. -- these things may be tedious, but as long as you stick to such formalities you don't have to cleanse your own soul and become holy, because Allah is doing all that for you as long as you stick with his external program. It's all about obedience to scripture; what you get in return is freedom from responsibility for your own karma.

        http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/YoungDoctors/19240424a01.html

        "Just think how abstractly, how brutally, how heedlessly investigations are made into these things today and you will realize what is really lacking and has been killed, in spite of the fact that Arabism did conserve much of the wisdom, conscientiousness and skill of ancient times. It has been killed because Moon, Sun and Saturn—this Trinity which was then disguised as Father, Son and Spirit — disappeared and was repudiated by Arabian thought in Mohammedanism with the words: 'Away with this Trinity. Mohammed proclaims only one God!' (Mohammed himself did not say this, but the Angel who inspired him, did. He was not one of the best Angels although he was a very wise one.)"

        ( -- Rudolf Steiner: Course for Young Doctors, Lecture IV, Dornach, April 24, 1924, GA# 316)