Re: Making male

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 24, 2010
      By the way, I found this text some years ago about Magdalene on a Gnostic homepage:
      In Mandaic texts Miryai is shown functioning in the office of a Nazorean Priestess and is eventually recognized as an incarnation of their greatest heavenly Goddess - the "Treasury of Life". In the Gospel of Mary and Pistis Sophia she is recognized by Yeshu and the other apostles as the most understanding of them all. In the Pistis codex she is said to tower, along with John the Beloved, over all the other disciples. She is constantly called the blessed one, the one who knows the all, and an incarnation of the Maiden of Light (A Nazorean Heavenly Goddess archetype) by Yeshu.
      And I think it is a reasonable thesis that Kwan Yin is the same as Magdalene.
      Kim