RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Facebook

  • Kim Graae Munch
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 24, 2010
      Message
      What difference should it make, the relation is there whatever you do. Without interacting we could as well leave Facebook. The amount of irrelevant data in Facebook makes it less dangerous, but you should of course always think about what you do.
      Kim
      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Templars Today
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, August 24, 2010, 10:19 AM

      Dottie:
      "His only point to make was that he is sure his mind conjured up the image in front of him, his powerful imagination conjured up the figure in front of him."
      Dottie: Should add 'not a chance in hell his 'powerful imagination' conjured up the figure in front of him, not a chance in hell. I know that figure and I know how the Christ is seen.

      Interesting as well is that when we debated the statement that Jesus actually never existed he was able to ...and this is the thing, he was able to say why Buddha was more important than Jesus: Jesus was a Bodhisattva....and that is really interesting to have said.....not knowing of the two Jesus children and also the Being who was held back from the beginning......

      And interesting also is that I awoke this mornign with a clear point that those around me, these that are diagnosed with schizophrenia and bipolar, are actually the Templars. They are the Templars. And  how they are noted as being templars is by their discipline. Each of the ones I work with specifically, or who work with me, are very disciplined and very clear that they have an issue and really fight to be conscious. And this got me to thinking.

      ....well right now Mark is having a conversation with Rita about wanting to earn her trust back so he can clean the vegetables. She saw him talking to himself and so he's a little hard on himself. ...

      Anyway, a young man was almost  killed outside my doors the other night. Everyone stood around watching as he was losing his breath on the ground. I walked past everyone talking as if he was dead already and went and kneeled behind the young man and just put my hand on his back and talked to him that help was on its way and that everything was okay. He nodded with his head on the ground.

      This young man came back with his friend a few days ago, he's about 6'7 or something and I realized it was him as he had open sores on the part of his face that hit the ground first.  And we had a conversation and I was once again shocked at the lucidness of his consciousness/intelligence. He too is bipolar and his friend was trying to figure out what happened and shared a little about his history. He wrote a book called 295 Days.

      But what was interesting to me and just kept me rooted was his saying of all his travels. Most interesting was his travel to the vatican when Pope John Paul was in attendance. He said he became extremely depressed to see him really out of it and being held up by the handlers. He said he was a 'dead' pope already at that point. And he went on how organized religions is awful yada yada ya...and his points were very very clear and balanced in a way I like to have a conversation regarding these things with no animosity just stating what ones experience was.

      And this thing on the Pope got me to want to revisit the final things brought forth supposedly from Pope John Paul's reign, especially the more conservative papal changes or announcements that seemed to go against what I thought at the time was like the man I knew as Pope. I feel the need to check that out now that I have an eye witness who saw this man as a 'dead' Pope and cried, not about the religion but about the man.

      And this morning when I woke up my first breath was 'I have Templars all around me. This is the 5 4 .' And they are all bipolar. And yet they are very very clear about certain things that have to do with spirit undertakings and consciousness undertakings. I feel like once again there is a sacrafice going on that we are unaware of. And we must be of service to these men, and they are mostly men if not all men I am encountering, that have remained steadfast and true to Christ and mankind. We must find a way to bring them into the community when we find them. They are not violent, these Templars, they are not deranged, they are walking out what occurred to them so as to be of greater service to man. And we must meet them and let them know 'I understand' and we must meet them with our heart forces by befriending them in our communities.

      You will know a Templar by his heartforces and intelligence. It is not mistaken.

      All good things,

      From: Jo Selsjord <jo@...>
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 23, 2010, 6:12 PM

      Am I in error thinking to myself that this seems a nasty narrative?

      Dream 'interpretation' is hard enough on the individual level - trying
      to make sense of one's own apparent non-sense.

      Brain washing (like soul cleansing) is in my opinion impossible in a
      current, mundane sense; can't be done - go fool someone else, but there
      is no end to the ways we may fool, bend and break the hearts of our
      fellows in the short term.

      Considering that general dream experiences are the unfiltered dregs of
      our consciousness, it seems to me inconsiderate, silly or cruel to
      provide simple, single solution explanations - particularly to another
      person's dreams.  We may attempt to inquire, coax or guide, but the key
      to specific dreams is - in my opinion - only available to the dreamer.

      JoS

      dottie zold wrote:

      > Rudolf Steiner brings forth that IT was a feminine being in the
      > beginning. Reading Rosicrucian Renewed brings me to consider this
      > Adamkadmon as that which IS. Interesting language Rudolf Steiner
      > uses about the Being of the cosmos....very very interesting but I
      > just dont' have time to stop and write these things as its one
      > revelation after another for me while reading and I can only do 1
      > or 2 pages at a time before I go home to bed....
      >
      > And if you would please note where Rudolf Steiner shares or who it
      > is that shares we have stopped alternating our sexual orientation
      > when you have a second?
      >
      > All good things,
      > Dottie
      >
      > p.s. just met the first person I know in person who Christ appeared
      > to in the same manner as He did me. Now, this young man was 13 and
      > he was an orphan from the age of 1 as his Jewish  mother died and
      > his father couldn't take care of him although he showed up at the
      > orphanage often promising to bring him home as soon as he could.
      >
      > The father was never able to bring the son home so he came to be
      > at a Christian home when he was 13. These people went to church
      > every Sunday and also bible study. One night as Charles was
      > sleeping, he says the state before falling asleep, sort of still
      > awake but not really, Jesus appeared at the foot of his bed with
      > his arms held out wide looking down and said 'I love you'. Charles
      > started immediately to kick at the figure and the image faded.
      >
      > He is convinced today that it was not a real appearance and was
      > power of his imagination and truly, he said to me, 'Jesus actuallyl
      > never existed as I was just told this by one at my Buddhist
      > practice'. I said 'oh he existed and we are not just looking at
      > 'Jesus' but also at 'Christ' what you had was an appearance
      > Charles.'
      >
      > He is a practicing Buddha and he shared some very interesting
      > elements that I was shocked to hear and yet I know them to be a
      > truth. He is convinced he only saw the image as he was being
      > brainwashed by the Christians he was living with and that his
      > gesture of kicking at the Being was actually his kicking at
      > Christianity.
      >
      > I shared with him that this experience is a real experience and
      > that instead of considering it from a position of an adult man
      > to consider what he was kicking at as a 13 year old orphan who
      > was going from foster home to foster home fighting bloody nosed
      > all the time. I shared with him how the Magdalene appeared to me
      > and said 'I am you' and how I kicked at 'her' this something that
      > appeared from up and above during my meditation. And the reason I
      > was kicking at she was because I couldn't believe what she was
      > saying, and actually didn't understand it when she said 'I am
      > you' and so all teary eyed and denying I kicked this Being, this
      > Essence away. So to I imagine it was for him, this 'I love you'
> [...]

      <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)