Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Elderberries

  • Jo Selsjord
    Message 1 of 67 , Aug 23 4:34 PM
      Oh Dottie,

      Hadn't I already been an admirer, your sketch of life at Elderberries
      would surely have captured my heart (as in fact it did - once again).

      Discreetly heartwrenching, with ample nourishment for postmeditation and
      extremely present in your desciptive prowess.

      Your refuge seems to be a haven and asylum also to the inane; I could
      well spend som time at Elderberries, I think . . .

      My respect(s),

      JoS
    • Jo Selsjord