Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Who are you? Who were you? Who will you be?

  • Kim Graae Munch
    Message 1 of 38 , Aug 12, 2010
      Thank you, again:)
      I looked in Christianity of a Mystical fact and it fitted beautifully with another thing I have worked on lately.
      The Ariadne thread are the karmic trace we are leaving behind us, but it is through following that trace backwards, handling our karma, we come out of the cave again.
      What so beautiful with these stories are that they are understandable on so many levels.
      Kim